Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hello Pack 618!

If you are interested in selling Camp Cards at Fry's this weekend, please send me an email. 

I was able to reserve spaces at Fry's (both Tatum & Bell and 64th & Greenway) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I should have a slot at any time that you want to sell.  But please send me an email letting me know when you'd like to go so I can eliminate any overlap (first come, first served).

I've also reserved space at both Frys for next week, January 16-18.  I do not anticipate any additional times in our neighborhood this year, so if you do want to sell cards at Fry's please drop me an email and let me know when you would like to sell.

As your den leader may have explained, the council drastically cut back our supply of cards, so I recognize that many of you may not be selling this year.  If you are not able to sell, we would greatly appreciate a donation of $35 to cover your son's award costs.  This is the equivalent of what our pack would have made if you sold $100 worth of Camp Cards.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
--brett

No comments: